Monday, January 3, 2011
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Here is the cake I made her. It is suppose to be a purse. Matt helped me. He made the peace sign and he cut out a bunch of the zebra stripes and placed them on the cake. Not bad for an 11-year old. I am pretty happy how the zipper turned out. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make cake look like a zipper but I think it look pretty realistic.
A box. Very entertaining.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Ian and daddy have their sports shirts on.
He is starting to get messy now.
Some of Ian's birthday presents.
A Kiss Sandwich from mommy and daddy. (For those of you that don't know that really is me, I colored my hair dark)
Aw, that smile warms my heart!
Ian's cute point. You can't really see it, my camera sinks!
Ian opening presents.
More opening presents.
I love this photo. Doesn't he look cute in a hat???
Ian was giving everyone kisses and we have it on video.
Matt and Ian are in matching basketball outfits. I love making them twinners.
Melting cupcakes with fondant basketballs.
The basketball cake that took me all day to make. It was my first time using/making fondant.
The sported up birthday highchair.
These are the things Ian does at 1 year old:
1. He does the cutest SO BIG and then claps for himself
2. He points at everything and but with his thumb out. He points to pictures in story books as I read about them to him.
3. He loves outside and cries if I won't let him out
4. He says, "mama" , "da", "ba, ba" (bye, bye), "bababa" (basketball), "ba" (ball)
5. He waves bye, bye
6. He is already into every cupboard
7.He likes to put toys under his dresser, in the vents, and down the stairs
8. He drinks from a sippy cup
9. He hates laying down for a diaper change
10. He throws himself back when he is having a fit
11. He loves broom brooms and makes the car noise
12. He still doesn't sleep through the night and he is an early riser
13. He loves kids and adores the kids at daycare
14. He has 6 teeth
15. He loves to sing and rocks out to the music his toys play