http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1026/asInline.html

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Taylor's 15th birthday party!

These pictures aren't from Taylor's party that she had with her friends. That was a sleep over party. These pictures are from the night of her actual birthday.

Here is the cake I made her. It is suppose to be a purse. Matt helped me. He made the peace sign and he cut out a bunch of the zebra stripes and placed them on the cake. Not bad for an 11-year old. I am pretty happy how the zipper turned out. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make cake look like a zipper but I think it look pretty realistic.
Taylor and Ian at the restaurant. Taylor really loves Ian.

Everything he does is cute to her.


Look at those cute hair extensions!



Mom, me smiling at the camera. I tried to get Aaron to smile at the camera too but he ignored me.




No comments:

Post a Comment