http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1026/asInline.html

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Doctor Appt. - 35 weeks

I went to the doctor by myself yesterday because up to this point everything in my pregnancy has looked okay. But to my dismay, (who uses that word) my beautiful little boy has found a new comfortable position......breech. My doctor is optimistic that he may turn on his own. But my boss's daughter has a baby turned breech and her doctor said 95% of the time there is a reason they are breech.....too small of an umbilical cord, the cord is wrapped around their neck, etc. If my baby hasn't turned by 39 weeks, then my doctor will take me into the hospital and do an ultrasound. If everything looks okay, he will turn the baby and start me into labor right then. If there is a problem then I have to have the dreaded "c" word. I cried and cried. My poor husband had to comfort me last night. He missed the Laker game. I didn't even realize that until this morning. And I heard it was a good game too. My mom and sister-in-law told me they have both had a feeling that I will have a c-section. They felt it would be a result of his large size. Well...I hope you will all keep me in your prayers. I really don't want a long recovery. I was looking forward to being an active, great stay-at-home mom for my 6 weeks off.

1 comment:

  1. You will definitely be in my prayers Chelle. Everything will be okay. I can't wait to see how cute this little baby is!! And I'm sure your hubby didn't mind missing the game for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete