http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1026/asInline.html

Thursday, May 14, 2009

36 Week Appointment

He turned! Little Ian is head down. Hopefully I have escaped the need for a c-section. My dad and my brother-in-law, John gave me a blessing on Sunday. Looks like Ian listened. My doctor did an ultrasound to see if Ian had turned around. I was so excited to get an ultrasound. I thought I would be able to see details of the little guy but I was wrong. They get so squished in there. Everything was so blurred. So I didn't get to see his cute little face. At this stage, you can get a really good shot of his spin.......whoopdy doo! I am still measuring big (38 centimeters). I am dilated to a 1 1/2 and I have not effaced at all. So it looks like it will still be awhile before I deliver this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment