http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1026/asInline.html

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Giggles in the Night


My little Ian loves the thrill of bouncing or swinging. It is so much fun for him. He will let out big squeals and smile so big from ear to ear. It is so dang cute! So I was surprised to wake up at 3:30 a.m. to hear those same squeals coming from his bedroom. I keep hearing, "aaAAWWww", "wwwWWWAAAahh". It was so loud and frequent that his giggles woke up Aaron too! We both just laid awake listening and laughing at our little bundle of joy. After about 10 minutes, I decided to go take a peek. When he saw me he gave me a big smile and was kicking his legs. What a doll! I couldn't help myself. I had to pick him up. What a wonderful boy! We are so blessed to have such a fun kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment