http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1026/asInline.html

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BR vs. Minico


Saturday we went to Pocatello to watch Aaron's brother, Shad play his football game. Well the great thing about this game is that it was my school against Aaron's school. The kids came but they wanted to sit on the Bear River side with their Aunt. But I felt I should sit on the Minico side, so I could chat with Aaron's parents, since we don't get to see them a lot. It was so awkward. I would cheer when Bear River would score. Oh well. I cheered for Shad when he did something good. The first half Minico was winning and Aaron rubbed it in. He would look at me and do the "Loser sign" and what not. So in the second half when Bear River spanked them, I of course used his same sign language. Hah! Victory feels so good. But his family was pretty depressed after their loss, so it ruined my victory. I ran into a few people I know. One was my workout instructor from my old gym. She is teaching at the new Gold's Gym and really wants me to join. And my ex-sister-in-law, Rhi, is working in Logan now, so we are going to try to find time to workout together. We used to go to the gym on Saturdays together before I moved to Logan. I hope I can find time to workout, cause I love it! But with my work schedule and having a family, I might have to get up at 4:30 a.m. to workout. Yikes! And I don't know if I can do THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment