http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1026/asInline.html

Thursday, July 23, 2009

So many things









Taylor and me during my time off from work.

I don't have the internet at home....so my posts have been low while I was on maternity leave. I am offically back to work. I miss my baby today. I miss his smile. Here is an update on what has been going on during my time off. Taylor and Matt had a bunch of track meets. They did really well. They both did well enough to make it the district meet. And Taylor made it to state in the softball throw and the relay race. Matt made it to state in his relay race. But Matt's teammates couldn't make the trip to Richfield. So he didn't get to participate. Taylor got 2nd place at State in the softball throw and her relay team took 3rd. The funny thing is that there were only 4 relay teams and one of them got disqualified. So 3rd was by default. Matt had his 10th birthday. He had a swimming party in our backyard. I bought a $100 pool for the kids this summer. It is not very deep...only 2 ft. So it is not great but it has brought all the neighborhood to our house. Taylor went to YW camp in Heber City. We went to a family reunion. We went to Island Park and Yellowstone with all of my family. It was so fun! But most everyone came back sick. It was either a bug, food poisoning, or bad water. We also had Ian's baby blessing. It was given by his grandpa, Randy. It was beautiful. The kids just left for San Diego. They are going to a comic book convention....Cosmicon or something like that. And the rest of our days were playing with the baby, having family over, going to the library, or shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you sooo much! Your new baby is so freaking CUTE! I want to see him! Woah, you guy's went to comicon?! Did you get to meet Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, or Rob Pattinson? ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete