http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1026/asInline.html

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back to Work

Well I have been back to work for 1 week now, and I sure missed my work friends. It is nice to have a job I love. And I work with the best people. I really love my kids and I dearly loved my summer with them. I felt closer to them and I felt more in tune with what each one needed. Or at least I tried. I go pick up my baby on my lunch break and then we go home and see Tay and Matt. So that has helped me feel okay about being back to work. Also, Aaron gets off work earlier than I do. That makes me feel better too. I don't like daycare. It is not a bad thing, I just want to raise my kid my way. But there is one problem....I am so tired! Up with baby in the night and then I have to wake up at 5:00 a.m. for work. Ugh! It is really catching up to me. I miss sleep. But I love my baby and getting up with him is well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment