http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1026/asInline.html

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spit wads

Thump. Thump. Thump, thump. Finally the noise got my attention. I was sitting at a red light talking on my cell phone to my hubby, when I looked over to see wads of paper towels stuck to the window of my car. Sick! I look over at the car to my left and sure enough, the teenagers are sitting looking straight ahead...as if they didn't do anything. But one girl gave it away, she was SMILING from ear to ear. I couldn't really get mad because, the Lord knows I did stupid things when I was a teenager for a good laugh too.

But I was just so flustered already. I am trying to coupon my groceries. What a nightmare! I had just been to Albertson's. That store is a rip off! With my coupons, I was suppose to get cereal for 20 cents, 67 cents, and the highest price was 88 cents. Yah, that didn't work out too well. Their cereal that wasn't on sale was like $5 a box. Yikes! I kept walking around the store trying to find the deals. In the meantime, Aaron is busy watching the baby and I want to hurry home. So I just keep getting more frustrated. Well it turns out I was able is to get my cereal for $1.17 a box, which is still good, but it was disappointing when I thought my coupons were going to get me a much better deal.

My frustration is what lead me to calling my husband on the phone on my drive home. I was so flustered. And then the spit wads set my over the top. At the next stop light, I saw some of the traffic moving and so I started to go too. Luckily someone honked their horn at me. I looked up just time to slam on my brakes! The light was still red on my side. I only got a couple of feet, I stopped right in the cross walk. Lovely! I was so embarrassed. So I asked Aaron if he would come outside and hose off my car for me. My sweet husband took care of it without hesitation. I spared you all the grossness of taking a picture. So you'll just have to trust me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment